Support » Plugin: Site Kit by Google - Analytics, Search Console, AdSense, Speed » Blank Page
I got same error but when I open website in incognito mode. Its showing dashboard but I dont think it is working correctly because I saw almost 0 visitors from 2 days compare to daily 40-50.
Please advise me how to fix it
@cekay Thanks for opening a support topic, hopefully we can assist. Can you try the following troubleshooting actions and inform me if you’re able to view the dashboard successfully?
– Try clearing your browsers cache and purge your CDN (if active/enabled)
– Attempt accessing your Site Kit dashboard from a Chrome browser incognito window
If you’ve already attempted the above or if the actions result in the same issue can you provide the following:
– Any console errors that appear
– Your Site Health information (You can share privately if preferred)
Thank you James for your quick reply. I am getting blank page in normal mode and when I use Incognito I am able to access the pages but as I mentioned in my previous message its showing wrong stats like 2 visitors in whole day. I think there is some issue with plugins after udpates.
Please lemme know if you need any information from my side
all info has sent to the private link you provided.
@cekay Thanks for providing the additional details. As you seem to be encountering multiple issues let’s ensure the dashboards work as normal first.
With the plugin working when using incognito mode please try and clear your browsers cache and check your Site Kit dashboard once more in a regular browser session. Let me know if that works for you.
- This reply was modified 2 years ago by James Osborne.
- The topic ‘Blank Page’ is closed to new replies.