Hey guys/gals, it appears that we have found an issue with Bing.com search results when an apostrophe ['] is included in the search query.
I have tracked it back to the BPS Security Plugin and then looked to see if it was present on the ait-pro.com site using this search,
clicked the first result to the site and sure enough, issue is on their server too.
Tested a query without the apostrophe
and issue is not present.
We just happened to come across this because we have a client that has an apostrophe in their business name.
This ticket is a double purpose, one to see if there is a fix for this that I can implement in the mean time, and to let you guys/gals know about the issue.
My affected site is http://www.sadiespetproducts.com running on apache.