My theme option is set to "Content/Sidebar." Suddenly the sidebar fell to the bottom of the page, rather than appearing to the immediate right. Troubleshooting I've done:
1) removed all plug ins (oddly, a "meta" widget appeared in the sidebar (at the bottom) which wasn't even enabled)
2) tried adding widgets back in, one at a time. That didn't work.
3) switched to TwentyEleven theme. Everything worked fine, all plugins/widgets were ok.
4) switched back to Coraline. All the plugins I had enabled from TwentyEleven appeared in the primary widget sidebar on my dashboard, but on the site they were all down at the bottom of the screen again.
5) then I removed all the widgets but they are still appearing on the site. I refreshed numerous times.
I don't have any inactive plugins sitting in the dashboard. I upgraded to the new WP version in hopes this would fix it, but it has not.
I really like the Coraline theme and would love to continue using it. Any suggestions on how to fix this?