I'm close to throw whatever I can find out of the window...
I'm struggling to get the Better WP Security running on a FRESH untouched WP installation.
1. I delete ALL files in my web root.
2. Copy latest version (3.8.1) of WP to my web root
3. run /wp-admin/install.php (all steps completed)
4. Login to site dashboard
5. Download Better WP Security and activate it
6. I choose to not backup my DB
7. I choose not to let BWPS make general security settings (the nice one-click-button)
8. I click on any of the tabs (except Dashboard) and boom, I get "You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page".
Everything is running hosted @ one.com.
Now, I've tried this procedure 3 times and it ends the same every time.
Please note, I have NOT changed any settings prior to installation and activation of BWPS.
What the h***l is going on!?