Hi from France.
My website : http://www.irotras-productions.fr/ip.wp
I'm actually running a circumvoluted procedure to create my translated articles and I fear to do something wrong "in batch" :-(
Here it is :
1. "+" to create the translated product in english (from an article in french)
2. Type the title of the product (the same as the title of the product in french, ie "Mes souvenirs Vapeur"
3. Click the button "Copy the content from french"
4. Click the button "Save draft"
At this step :
- the permalink of the product is "http://www.irotras-productions.fr/ip.wp/en/boutique/mes-souvenirs-vapeur/" whereas the original one is "http://www.irotras-productions.fr/ip.wp/boutique/tr9/"
- the main text of the product, the UGS, the price are there
- the picture of the product is not there
- none of the 5 attributes of the product have been transferred.
5. Click the button "Crush with the content in french"
At this step :
- the permalink is corrected to "http://www.irotras-productions.fr/ip.wp/en/boutique/tr9/' which is what I think is right for me
- the picture of the product is there
- looking at the attributes, the three last attributes added are the three which are "choices" ; the first two attributes which are text-based are absent.
6. Click the button "Translate separately" (on the upper right)
7. I translate manually some text in the main text
8. I add manually the two missing attributes (the text-based ones) and I set them in the right order
9. Click the button "Save the attributes"
10. Click the button "Update"
Any improvment or simplification suggested ? Thanks for your support !