Beta: The CG-PowerPack of WordPress plugins
I wanted to get the word out to my more avid testers and other interest parties. Rather than generate a ton of individual archives, for the initial testing of my new CG stuff, I’m packing up ALL of my ‘libraries’, plus enabler ‘plugin stubs’ for WP1.2+, in one archive.
This includes my existing libraries:
1. CG-Amazon (amazon data feeds)
– added keyword searches, new Find feature to add to db, default to external links (and not internal to cgaindex), fixed cgaindex ‘bot thrashing’, and created CG-Inline for inlining Amazon products in articles. New XMLParser from Feedread.
2. CG-Feedread (RSS/Atom aggregation)
– New XMLParser, uses custom HTTP connection code to reduce ‘lockups’ due to bad/unavailable XML services. Fixed some encapsulation and output cases.
3. CG-Referer (referral, bot, and query/search tracking)
– Updated blacklists. Overhauled bot code. New bot and query detection.
4. CG-Samecat (listing posts within a category)
– No major changes.
… plus my new additions:
5. CG-Inline (embedded macros within posts for images, amazon items, and post links)
6. CG-Related (assisted process for building table of related posts and listing them)
7. CG-WhatTunes (tying music player/watcher http POST updates to CG-Amazon, to show the current music you are listening to)
… and associated helper files and functions.
Many of the above are completely missing documentation at the moment — but I wanted to get the new Amazon and Feedread stuff out, and had people interested in WhatTunes and Related, and didn’t make sense to go pulling them into seven different packages at the moment. 😉
Anyway… for those brave souls, go grab the CG-PowerPack, and let me know as you have issues. Feel free to start new Topics here for different plugins, so that they don’t all get junked in one post. 😉 For general issues or Qs, feel free to respond to this post of course!
– All CG-Amazon users really should update, and CLEAR their cache_amazon folder, as bots may have flooded it with junk.
– Feedread users, note that the cache folder name has been changed from cache_rssfeeds to cache_feedread to note ‘who owns it’. 😉
- The topic ‘Beta: The CG-PowerPack of WordPress plugins’ is closed to new replies.