Beta Release 0.9.9
I have just released beta 0.9.9 – stuffed with lots of shiny new features and several bug fixes.
This beta is being released for those interested in testing and confirming the following functionality works.
* added options to hide any non-essential input field in the event form
* time zone fix (blog time zone must be set to a city value, not a numeric offset value)
* duration calculation on admin event detail fix
* added filter label customization option
* added filter to admin calendar view
* added support for right-to-left language localization
* added display of uneditable events in administrative mode (nod to Treyer Lukas)
* added option to navigation between calendar months by scrolling the mouse wheel
* added optional shortcode parameter to only display events from one or more categories [calendar categories=”1,2,3″] default: displays all categories
* added optional shortcode parameter to exclude display of categories in the categories option[calendar excluded=true] default: false
* added optional shortcode parameter to set default filter category_id option [calendar filter=3] default: All
* added optional shortcode parameter to toggle the calendar view between week and month [calendar view=week] default: month
* added optional shortcode parameter to display a specific calendar month on load [calendar month=10] default: current month
* added optional shortcode parameter to display a specific calendar year on load [calendar year=2012] default: current year
* added optional shortcode parameter to hide calendar week and month buttons [calendar views=false] default: true
* added optional shortcode parameter to hide calendar month navigation prev and next buttons [calendar nav=false] default: true
* added optional shortcode parameter to enable calendar month navigation via the mouse wheel [calendar scroll=true] default: false
* replaced loading modal with growl to reduce impact of visual transition
* modified upcoming widget filter from number of weeks to maximum events displayed
* modified upcoming widget format to display only start date and time
* modified show event detail so that date/time format displays on a single line
* added upcoming events option to toggle category colors in widget
* added aec prefix to widgets for visual grouping
* added id field (to support new shortcode options) and modified layout of category management for improved readability
* updated help text
* added arabic localization
* added romanian localization
* updated norwegian localization
* updated italian localization
* updated french localization
Please post any issues here, so that everyone can see the results and avoid duplicate effort.
I will also happily receive updated translations at this time.Please note, this thread is NOT for new functionality requests.
Thank you, Eran.
- The topic ‘Beta Release 0.9.9’ is closed to new replies.