Best way to carry it out in WP?
I’m attempting to do the following with 2 WP installations, one in the Specials directory and one in Products directory
1. Home (index.php)
2. Specials (/specials/index.php)
3. Products (/products/index.php)
Notes/Qns Regarding The Sections
1. Home >> static page pulling latest posts from ‘Specials’ n ‘Products’ (therefore the php extension) – Possible?
2. Specials >> one fresh WP installation. Using default ‘index.php’
3. Products >> one fresh WP installation. Using default ‘index.php’. Would like to display ‘About Products’ on the first page upon entry, not a list of the most recent posts.
– I have a main static navigation that points to each section’s homepage (index.php)
– I’m not familiar with WP as I’m a MT user so this is the easiest set-up I could think of but I would like your opinion.
- The topic ‘Best way to carry it out in WP?’ is closed to new replies.