I have tried all of the other popular social plugins, ALL of them, Share This, Add This, Flare, Shareaholic, Sharexy, etc. They all have their own advantages, but WP Socializer was the only one that did *exactly* what I wanted it to do. The set up took a bit of getting used to, but the finished result more than made up for it. And the support is fantastic. When I had a question about tweaking it exactly the way I had envisioned, the plugin author got back to me the same day! WP Socializer is the best!
Tips for Easy Setup
1. To get to the setup screen, go to the WP Socializer tab, scroll down and click the small button that says “continue”.
2. Click the button that says “select an inbuilt template”.
3. Mouse over the options and select the one that seems best to you. (Note to vaakash, the top two previews do not display in my browser) Click anywhere outside the box and scroll down to click “Update”
4. Go to the “Button Settings” tab and click “Social Buttons”. Add any and all social buttons you want and rearrange them to suit your needs. Click outside the box. Click through the other options in that tab and add the ones you want. Scroll down and click “Update”.
5. Go to the “Edit Templates” tab. Template 1 automatically goes above the content and Template 2 goes below. Add any social counter buttons you want to each template, and scroll down to select the pages to display. Click “Update”.
6. Enjoy your social buttons! (Or tweak the settings a bit more and THEN enjoy the social buttons 😉
- The topic ‘Best Social Plugin Available’ is closed to new replies.