I have enabled/disabled the plugin and the difference in PageSpeed Insights looks low: around 5 points, 0 or even negative sometimes.
My site is on Bluehost servers. I have disabled the default Bluehost cache from the Bluehost Cpanel, I have no other caching plugins. The site seems correctly linked to Cloudflare and cf-cache-status: HIT, (when I do the test on incognito).
Also, Cloudflare is minimizing and compressing the data, (Brotli).
I can’t link the page here for privacy reasons since I’m still testing it, but I can send you that in private, or if you can simply tell me which are the best settings for a blog site that updates frequently, with new posts, around 10-20/hour.
Thank you in advance.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.