I am building an Etsy-type site for multiple vendors to sell products in one storefront. I have been researching options but can't seem to find a good option that doesn't cost $1000+ to implement.
I purchased the Maya theme with Woocommerce already built-in. I am looking to purchase whatever plugin(s) I need to accomplish all of the following things:
- Allow vendors to manage their own storefront and products. Also, I want them to be notified when orders are processed since they will be shipping items out directly.
- Paypal adaptive payment ready: I want each vendor to receive instant commission when orders are processed. As store manager, I don't want to have to manually pay vendors their commission - I want it to be automatic. It should also allow me to set commission levels for vendor and store manager.
- Allows guest checkout.
- Tax and shipping features built in so that vendors can set this up per product.
- Coupon/discount code ready.
- Integrates with categories/tags so that customers can sort by category to find what they're looking for.
- Ability for store manager to modify what types of access vendors have to the sight on the backend.
- Ability for customers to contact vendor directly with product inquiries.
What products are out there that would help me to accomplish these goals? Also, please include in your reply if they would integrate WITH Woocommerce (meaning, the features of Woocommerce that I currently have would be maintained ) or if they would replace Woocommerce altogether causing me to lose its functionality.
Thanks for your feedback!