Best Option for Multiple Blogs
Apologies first of all if this has been covered already – I have looked through the forums but couldn’t find the exact answer to my question.
I was wondering if somebody could suggest the best installation option for me looking at my requirements:
– Multiple Blogs to sit on the same domain (preferably through one installation as I think WPMU may be overkill?)
– All of my blogs will have roughly the same design other than a different header.
– They would need to sit in separate folders and be edited by different authors. For example, if my site was http://www.example.com, I would need blogs for http://www.example.com/blog/dave/, http://www.example.com/blog/tom/, http://www.example.com/blog/john/ etc etc.
– Each user blog would just be linked from the same navigation on every blog
Is this possible? Apologies if it’s a very simple concept!
- The topic ‘Best Option for Multiple Blogs’ is closed to new replies.