OK, doing some research, would appreciate opinions.
Goal: small, easily managed web store to sell a small assortment of products.
Prefer: basic inventory management, accounting integration would be excellent, support for affiliate reselling (ie, allow affiliates to resell my products) and associated tracking required to pay commissions.
4 options I am considering – not sure if any of these support affiliates?
1) Free instinct e-commerce – http://www.instinct.co.nz/e-commerce/
2) $55 + add-ons – Shopp – http://shopplugin.net/
3) $55 – Market Theme – http://www.markettheme.com/
4) $80 – iTheme’s ecommerce – http://ecommercethemes.com/
Can I get some opinions? These seem to be the 4 best options I have found so far? Anyone have any others I should consider or know if affiliate marketing is supported by any of these?
- The topic ‘Best ecommerce / store plugin?’ is closed to new replies.