Support » Plugin: Redis Object Cache » BEFORE YOU POST
BEFORE YOU POST
Plugin Author Till Krüss
Hi there 👋
- Object Caching is an advanced topic. If you’re new to WordPress or don’t understand how object caching and Redis works, please ask your hosting provider for assistance, or hire a developer to assist you.
- If you’re experiencing a compatibility issue with another 3rd-party plugin, please contact the support team of the other plugin regarding the issue. This plugin is very unlikely to be the cause since it’s just providing an API for WordPress to communicate with Redis.
- If your seeing “Not Connected”, make sure Redis is installed and running on your server and you’ve followed the plugin’s installation instructions.
- Most issues can be solved by flushing the Redis database. See below.
- Contributions are very welcome! Just send a pull request on GitHub.
Flushing the cache
- If the plugin is set up and working, press the “Flush Cache” button under Settings > Redis.
- If you site is not accessible, you can use a desktop client like Medis or RESP and execute
- If you have access to the Redis command-line interface, execute
- If you have access to WP CLI, run
wp cache flush.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.