1. Visit the official support forum. We do respond to issues on the WordPress forum but not very often we allow the WordPress community to answer most of these questions
2. Search or browser for similar issues on the oficial forum, if you had and issue probably someone already asked the question.
3. Post a question on the oficial forum.
4. last, post a question on the WordPres forum.
Also follow us or subscribe to our RSS feed for updates and a chance to test new releases.
How does one register to post on the official forum? I get a 403 forbidden when I try to register
Apologies, we recently made modification on the the site and we did not notice the issue. We’ve fixed the issue, thank you for let us know.
I’m still not able to register I’m afraid. I reset my password as my username (jonscaife) already exists. I got the password reset e-mail and reset it, but after setting a new password, when I try to log in with it I’m told the password is incorrect.
I then tried to reregister with a new username (jonscaife2). This resulted in an error…
Fatal error: Call to undefined function bbp_is_forum_archive() in /home/xparkmed/public_html/wp-content/themes/bbxpark/inc/hooks.php on line 213
I’m trying to register so I could ask the following question, perhaps you could answer it here instead?…
I’m using popular widget and would like it to display the posts which are most popular this month. By which I mean, the posts which have the highest viewings in the last month, regardless of when they were published. The plugin instead shows the most viewed posts that have been published within the last 30 days. Is there any way to offer the alternative functionality that I’m looking for?
- The topic ‘Before you open a new thread’ is closed to new replies.