Tonight I noticed there was a new version of this plug-in and foolishly (without thinking) – I updated. My blog is fairly new and I’d been playing with different script fonts, finally settling on one I really liked and FORGOT to write the name down. Now it’s gone, and while this is a small thing, it’s frustrating. Basically this is just a head ups to make sure you know all the fonts you’re using before updating the plugin so you don’t go through what I just went through. As well if you have any custom css in those boxes, better make note of that as well.
- The topic ‘Be aware – latest version strips away your fonts’ is closed to new replies.