[Resolved] Basic theme loop question!
I’m having basic problems with loop in my index file with my template.
Code for index: http://pastebin.com/LjyC3Yfn
– When I visit “/?p=7”, it doesn’t show post ID 7, but gimme a list of “without category (default wordpress /?cat=1)” posts instead.
– When I visit “/?cat=5” it’s the same thing, it shows me cat=1.
– To make sure index was the file i’m working, i just put a “!testing!” in the code, so, it shows to me now !testing!.
– Basic default theme works fine, so, I guess it’s not server related.
– I desactivated all plugins, and same behaviour happens. 🙁
– I’m not using .htaccess either and “/?page_id=10” it’s working fine, and not using a category.php file either…
Not sure what to do anymore. Any help appreciated. 🙁
Edit > After trying for like 5 times, anti-spam let me post here… how sad…
Edit > Resolved myself… there is a get_sidebar() in my index.php which have a query_posts($args); in there… removed made it work…
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Basic theme loop question!’ is closed to new replies.