I'm having basic problems with loop in my index file with my template.
Code for index: http://pastebin.com/LjyC3Yfn
- When I visit "http://somesite.com/?p=7", it doesn't show post ID 7, but gimme a list of "without category (default wordpress /?cat=1)" posts instead.
- When I visit "http://somesite.com/?cat=5" it's the same thing, it shows me cat=1.
- To make sure index.php was the file i'm working, i just put a "!testing!" in the code, so, it shows !testing!.
- Basic default theme works fine, so, I guess it's not server related.
- I desactivated all plugins, and same behaviour happens. :(
- I'm not using .htaccess either and /?page_id=10 it's working fine, and not using a category.php file either...
Not sure what to do anymore. Any help appreciated. :(