Bad SEO problems? Google page 30!
SEO: 2 search keywords in DOMAINNAME, but Google page 30?
I have done every SEO criteria I know, but my site shows up only on page 30 in Google. It is so incredible, because
1) domain name has the 2 principal searchwords
2) using “all in One SEO” plugin
3) keywords, discription of photos, tags, words in text are all fine.
4) Site registered in Google.
My site is called http://www.paraguay-immobilien-angebote.com,
but when you search for “immobilien Paraguay” in Google, it appears on page 30. So people asked me, how can we find your site, it is not listed on Google.
What I´m doing wrong? May be some mistakes in the seo rules, but being on page 30 with the 2 main search keywords IN MY DOMAINNAME, how is this posible?
I mean, I follow the most important SEO rules, and this market just have a few pages, that appear 5,6,7 times repeated before my site apears.
Are there some secret rules that are told nowhere but must be followed?
Or is the secret simple and all sites that not pay do never appear?
Can a SEO expert tell me, what deadly mistake I made?
- The topic ‘Bad SEO problems? Google page 30!’ is closed to new replies.