Backup works but .gz couldn’t be extracted.
The daily backup seems working fine: I can get my everyday data backup with a .gz file. But today as I want to extract one to source my new laptop, the .gz cannot be extracted.
I tried WinRAR, 7-zip in Win32, and tar xzcf in Linux(just on my server), all i got is that “the file is broken”.
On my server, it says:
tar: Archive contains obsolescent base-64 headers
tar: This does not look like a tar archive
tar: Skipping to next header
tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors
I am using this plugin(since 2.2 doesn’t support native backup feature)
- The topic ‘Backup works but .gz couldn’t be extracted.’ is closed to new replies.