[Resolved] Backup Question/Clarification
Hi all, I’m doing my first backup using phpMyAdmin and I am reading the Codex but slightly confused as to the instructions:
I am at the part near the bottom where it says:
“This shows only default tables. You may have more tables — this would happen if you have any statistics plugins or anti-spam plugins.”
Ok, I have 12 tables instead of the default 9 and they all have “wp” in front of them. I am going to assume that that’s because the extra three belong to a Slim-Stat which I am not using in any case.
So, when I check all 12 do I then hit the “Export” Tab at the very top (the picture shows it as being circled) and proceed with the following instructions?
1. Select ONLY those that hold your WordPress site.
2. Check the “Add DROP TABLE” box.
3. Check the “Complete inserts” box.
4. Check the “Save as File” box
5. Check the “None” for compression. If your database is very large use a compression method.
6. Click Go. The data will now be saved into your computer.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Backup Question/Clarification’ is closed to new replies.