I am able to login into the back-end of my site and everything looks fine. When I try to view my site however, I get a white screen. I am using WordPress version 3.5.1 and a child theme for Twenty Eleven (was working fine on my local server before this plugin was installed).
My plugins went bizurk after using WP-Better-Security Plugin, which I understand can make changes to core files. I had done full back-ups so I reverted to those by importing my backup .sql file and /wp-content but I still got a white screen.
My step by step troubleshooting process to try and single out the problem has been:
1. Disabled plugins
2. Switched to the default theme
3. Cleared my cache
4. Script into wp-config.php to display all errors - nothing showed up
4. Re-installed 3.5.1 WordPress files
5. Created a new database (in case the old one was corrupt) and connected to it successfully.
6. Checked to see if there was an empty config file placed into the root directory (I read that security plugins can do this)
7. Thinking this was a server issue I tried to upload a .html file with content and was able to view it fine when I entered the URL into the browser
7. Rang my host, they could not resolve on the phone but are looking into it.
I currently have a brand now installation of WordPress and a new database, they are connected, I login into the back-end, activate Twenty Eleven and still not output on the front-end. Therefore I am confident that it has nothing to do with my actually plugins/theme.
Any ideas? I'm all out.
Thanks in advance for any advise!