I was very impressed by some of the functionalities offered by Content Cloud platform. I have been strugling with multitudes of softwares and plugins to implement a functional workflow for my newsroom. But with Betaout you get everything in one place and it also syncs beautifully with WordPress. Me and my team has been wasting numerous hours copying and pasting finished content from various softwares into WordPress, but not anymore.
- Editorial Calender that syncs with Google calender.
- Reusable content templates.
- Idearoom for pitching ideas and stories.
- Beautiful drag and drop interface to create custom workflows.
- Text editor with Google docs style comments that also works in my iPad.
- $29 per user per month is bit steep.
- Not useful if your team size is very small.
- The topic ‘Awesome content collaboration system built on WordPress’ is closed to new replies.