Before deciding to use you good looking calendar –
1. Can events have more than one category?
2. Can I add tags to events (for searching)?
3. What limits are there on repeating events (can I have 3rd Thursday; every other week, etc.)?
4. How do you handle Daylight saving/Summer time changes (some calendars shift all events 1 hour on changes!)?
5. Can I set the time zone of an event?
It might be helpful to others is this sort of info was on your web site.
thanks for your help
1. No, my calendar only supports single categories.
2. No, no tagging.
3. In the current version, there are a number of limits; 2.2, which is due out soon, allows almost any combination of factors for recurring events.
4. I don’t; the time you set is the time displayed, regardless of current daylight savings conditions.
5. No, you can’t set the time zone for an event.
Boy, I wish I could have said yes a few more times there, but the facts are what they are…