I am looking for a script to do something very specific.
It needs to do the following.
when supplying it with a url to a gallery of images it needs to
1) find a link to the images
2) take an educated guess as to which one will make a good thumbnail for the gallery
3) create a thumbnail from that image of a specified side:
4) automatically create html code to link that new thumb to the gallery url, in an easy to cut and paste box for bloging.
anyone know of a script that can do this, or plugin? or anyone who would be willing to code such a thing? 🙂
- The topic ‘Autothumbing Plugin?’ is closed to new replies.