I would like to know how (or if) it is possible to have a button on my blog where guests can request a one-time-login-access as a guest author.
What i want to create is a private used blog where people don’t need to sign up and create an account. I want them to fill in their e-mailaddress and press a button “request” so they get an e-mail with the created password/login name. In the e-mail the guest-author can click a link which will lead to the “create a new post” page on the blog. The blog has some standard options for creating posts, completed with some plugins for extra services.
With this option posting a guest-post is more open than creating another account on another weblog/site.
So shortly it is like this, step by step:
* Guest gives e-mailaddress
* Guest requests login data
* Guest receives an e-mail with URL to “Write new post” page
And then just like normal:
* Guest creates post as it should be
* Guest pushes “Post” button
* Post is moderated/checked with plugins
* Post is published
You really would like to hear a solution for this, with my very little PHP skills.
- The topic ‘Automatic send 1-time usable login codes to guest post’ is closed to new replies.