I upgraded from WP 2.3.3 to 2.5 and tested the plugin automatic upgrade. The first one I tried was the Google XML Sitemap plugin and it upgraded perfectly.
However, trying to upgrade the other outdated plugins no longer work. I enter the same FTP connection information as I did with the Google Sitemap plugin but every single time I just get an error saying
Error: There was an error connecting to the server, Please verify the settings are correct.
I can’t figure out why it worked the first time and now not again… I’ve tried different settings to make sure I’m not losing my mind but alas nothing is working.
- The topic ‘Automatic Plugin Upgrade Not Working… It Used to!’ is closed to new replies.