Automatic blog replication on multiple servers
Is there a plugin or a 3rd-party application that would help automatize replicating an already installed and set up blog on multiple servers?
Ideally, all I would need to do is input FTP and/or cPanel login info and the thing would:
1. Create an empty MySQL database.
2. Create a database user.
3. Assign the user to the database.
4. Import the master database.
5. Upload master WP files to the hosting account.
6. Set up chmod preferences.
Thanks in advance! 🙂
- The topic ‘Automatic blog replication on multiple servers’ is closed to new replies.