Auto-syncing with WP Super Cache CDN Sync Tool NextGEN Gallery
I’m wondering if there’s a way to get images uploaded to NextGEN galleries to auto sync with our CDN? Images uploaded with the Media Library auto sync with the CDN, but NextGEN gallery images require a manual click of the Sync button under “Sync Custom Directory to CDN” in the settings page for the CDN Sync Tool.
We’ve been using WP Super Cache for quite some time and everything works great other than this one minor inconvenience. Wasn’t able to find any threads, except for this one http://wordpress.org/support/topic/cnd-problem-help-please but it is closed to comments and there was no resolution. Searched around for a while, so hopefully I’m not missing an existing solution!
Here is our setup:
- WordPress Multisite Network
- Rackspace Cloud Files
- Latest version of WP Super Cache 1.2
- Latest version of CDN Sync Tool 2.2.1
- Latest version of NextGEN Gallery 1.9.8
- NextGEN configured to put gallery images in wp-content/uploads/gallery-name/
Any help is greatly appreciated!
- The topic ‘Auto-syncing with WP Super Cache CDN Sync Tool NextGEN Gallery’ is closed to new replies.