Support » Plugin: AMP for WP - Accelerated Mobile Pages » Auto ads no longer visible (after last update)

  • Hi,

    After the latest update of the plugin our ‘adsense auto ads’ disappeared. We implemented the code Adsense provided in AMP-fields: “Enter HTML in Head” and “Enter HTML in Body (beginning of body tag)”.

    This was working perfectly before but stopped working after the latest update. Any clue on how to fix this?

    Thanks in advance,

    Yuri

    The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Plugin Contributor ampforwp

    (@ampforwp)

    Hello, Yuriv and Razerandroapps,

    Hope you are doing good, thank you for writing to us.

    With regards to your query, I would recommend you to contact us on team@magazine3.com.

    Our team will personally debug and make sure that everything is working perfectly for you.

    We already contacted you a couple of days ago.

    FYI: After Auto Ads stopped working, we decided to buy the ADS-extension for AMP for WP. Because the description stated that Auto Ads work with the extension. Unfortunately it doesn’t. So we still don’t have Auto Ads working. (Before it worked for several months).

    We then made a ticket and gave WP-credentials so you could have a look at our settings. Then you asked for FTP-credentials. Our policy, however, is that we do not give such information to third parties. So that’s a problem. Since several people have reported this problem, I hope you will be able to reproduce this issue so that you can find out what’s going on.

    Plugin Contributor ampforwp

    (@ampforwp)

    Hello Yuriv,

    Thank you for contacting us and I see that one of our team members is addressing your concern.

    Could you check your email for more information?

    Plugin Contributor ampforwp

    (@ampforwp)

    Hi Semperaye,

    I’d like to inform you that the AMP Auto ads were experimental and now this feature is turned Off from the Google and the other users are facing this issue as well.

    YuriV

    (@yuriv)

    Not quite sure about this. On the Google fora I don’t read anything about it. In my adsense backend I’m still invited to create code for the auto Ads for AMP. But the code isn’t working anymore on one of our domains with AMP for WP.

    On another domain the auto ads are still working like before on the AMP-pages. Check for example:vandaagindegeschiedenis.nl/26-november/amp/

    Plugin Contributor ampforwp

    (@ampforwp)

    Hi Semperaye,

    View the below Screenshot:

    https://monosnap.com/file/7w7FCR3eL7YG9BT5H6rOO1reYJaLA2

    Hi Yuriv,

    The link which you’ve sent to us is not loading the Ads. You can view the above Screenshot.

    YuriV

    (@yuriv)

    On my end (Chrome desktop) there definitly are auto ads visible. Maybe you should view the page on a mobile device of toggle to a mobile device in Google Console to see the ads as well.

    Plugin Contributor ampforwp

    (@ampforwp)

    Hi Yuriv and Semperaye,

    I’d like to inform that this error was started without any changes to the code or any changes within the Adsense settings but also has been fixed.

    YuriV

    (@yuriv)

    That’s great! Will wait for next update of plugin and test it.

    Plugin Contributor ampforwp

    (@ampforwp)

    Hey Yuriv,

    Let me tell you that this error was started without any changes to the code or any changes within the Adsense settings from Google’s end (not from our end) but also has been fixed from their end and it was not related with our Plugin.

    YuriV

    (@yuriv)

    Thanks for the update. Tested it and still doesn’t work on our end. Google Console gives error: “No anchor element found, unable to fulfill ad strategy”

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Auto ads no longer visible (after last update)’ is closed to new replies.