Having intially started using Gray Gets Green it has now been changed to suit my needs and was wondering at what point that you change a theme can you call it your own design (if at all) as most themes are just variations of others anyway and are sometimes claimed by some as being their own design.
The themes changes are:
1. Widgets function added.
2. New Navigation Menu at the bottom of the page.
3. Colour change.
4. Subpages only show when on single relevant page.
5. Comments function changed. (now shows random quote in side bar)
6. Added 'About' box in sidebar.
7. Width changed to 900px.
8. Shows random images in sidebar.
9. On single post, function to show 'More Information' in sidebar through Meta function.
10. To be added: Breadcrumb function (just trying different plugins)
I know some are cosmetic changes but it no longer looks much like the original, thoughts on a postcard please, I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering the same!