Am doing a subscription site with payment gateway integrated, which offers journals to the users –
1. free – here he can access only one issue of each journals – there are 6 issues
2. print – here he can access online ebook of all journals of all 6 issues
3. web – here he can access only the pdf and ebook of all journals of all 6 issues
The Subscription process as of now:
1. Free user wants to become print or web subscriber
2. He has logged in
2a. If he has not logged in can create the account
3. Goes to cart – since he is logged in – no need of again filling up the form
3a.Not logged in – click the login button in top navigation
4. He can directly click the add to cart – proceed to checkout
5. Pay the money through payment gateway
6. Admin will get a Order notification
7. Admin checks has the payment been done from their account
8. Confirms the payment – Customer gets the mail – His order has been processed
9. Admin moves the Free User to Print/Web subscription
10. Next login the free user will be print/web user
Am using Wishlist membership plugin and Woocommerce shopping cart plugin.
The Query is:
When the subscription expires of the paid user(print or web) will again become a free user – how to renew his subscription with the same details – Is there a way once he pays – give him a link and he can update his membership.
Is there a php hook, filter or function which can be included it happens automatically.
- The topic ‘Assistance required on how to make a recurring or renew function embedded’ is closed to new replies.