Okay after my recent ordeal with miniblog, no disrespect to Ryan who takes his code and plugin very seriously and works out all the bugs as soon as he finds out about them, got incredible ethics for it all and I salute him on all his efforts, I think miniblog isn’t for me.
The reason is the functionality that I want isn’t available. I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on how the following might be achieved.
1. As with my asides on my front page, are to be found in a separate area, not under the offical posts
2. I also want to have a separate RSS feed to them
3. A separate page where all these asides are actually shown in a list.
4. I also want to be able to enable comments to the asides.
So what are the options to creating this type of functionality?
Assigning a specific category would effectively handle number 3 and number 4. However number 1 and 2 wouldn’t be possible.
Matt’s asides wouldn’t work for numbers 1 and 2 either.
Anyone got any ideas how this could be implemented?
- The topic ‘Asides of a different nature?’ is closed to new replies.