Artist and music – custom wordpress site
An non-profit organization wants to create a contest where users can vote on their favourite song with the most political influence. These songs will be provided by the users themself and so the following attributes must be met to succeed :
- Artist must register and upload images and songs
- admin-staff must pick the top 30 contributions
- users must be able to vote on the top 30 contributions
- statistics are important
- users must register to vote
That’s pretty much the core of the page, and now i am wondering if i should imlement such a system as plugins into wordpress, or should i create a seperate, backend system?
For information, i have allready created the system as a backend service and i know that it works. Så maybe i should just implement the code into an existing template?
What is best practice here? How should i attack this problem?
I have never used wordpress for such a complicated task. And and so i wonder if i should seperate the blogging and cms part of wordpress from the artist system, or try to implement it alltogheter.
I have never written a plugin for wordpress, and my time is unfortunatly sparesome 🙁
Thank you in advance.
- The topic ‘Artist and music – custom wordpress site’ is closed to new replies.