When viewing the Tripfinder blog, the body text of articles does not display in certain situations. It is as if there were no body text to the article at all!
The circumstances are –
– When viewing from a Mac desktop using Safari – no body text showed. But when we switched to Firefox browser on this same machine the text showed fine.
– On a new Mac laptop yesterday the same thing – text did NOT show in Safari but showed fine in Firefox.
– Thought the bug might be limited to Mac’s but this morning the article body text did not show using Firefox on my laptop PC – but displays fine using Chrome on the same machine.
– On my desktop articles display fine in Chrome, IE8 and Opera but not in Firefox.
Any idea what could be causing this problem?
Why would Firefox display body text fine on Macs but not on PCs?
- The topic ‘Articles not displaying in Safari on Macs & Firefox on PCs’ is closed to new replies.