Arthemia Free questions for the experts among you…
Hello! A while back I converted my website from Expression Web to the WordPress Arthemia Free theme. I love it, but I’ve find there are a few things I just haven’t been able to figure out, and I’m hoping someone here might be able to help me.
1) Is it possible to move the embedded social media links at the bottom of each post (Digg, StumbleUpon, Reddit, etc.) to the top? And if so, how would I go about doing that?
2) Each of my posts ends in the same way; is it possible to establish a template so that when I click “New Post” it automatically comes up with the desired signature etc. in place? And again, if so: how?
3) I have a “Categories” roll on the right side of my page; is it possible to order those categories as I want them to be listed, and not in their default alphabetical order? Likewise, can I order menu items that way, and not in alphabetical order?
4) In the top tab of each post, it reads “Blog Archive >> Review >> etc.” where I would simply like it to read “Archive >> Review >> etc.” Any way of doing this?
5) At the top of each post, under the title, it gives the date of the post — is there any way to also put some text there, so that it says, for example:
(I have already managed to modify the date to read in my preferred Month/Year format, by the way — and, yes, it was tricky.)
Thank you in advance for your help, if such you can give me!
- The topic ‘Arthemia Free questions for the experts among you…’ is closed to new replies.