Support » Plugins and Hacks » qTranslate » Arrow images broken in settings

Arrow images broken in settings

  • In Dashboard images to control language positions is broken.
    It looks like this.
    I found code for them in qtranslate_configuration.php on lines 459 and 460. I just replace '.basename(__DIR__).' with qtranslate and it works, but I think that developer wanted to make plugin works with name that different as qtranslate (qtranslate-beta, I think), so my solution is not very good. btw, it works and don’t disturb me with broken images.


  • The topic ‘Arrow images broken in settings’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar