I’m having trouble setting up the Mailchimp STS plugin.
I have been through the setup instructions carefully:
– I have installed the plugin
– I have added my Mailchimp API from my PAID Mailchimp account
– I have integrated Amazon SES with Mailchimp with the security keys etc and in the integrations section of my Mailchimp account have a green light, the word connected, and confirmation that I am in Amazon’s production environment with a 24 hour sending quota of 1,000 emails
– I have verified the email address I am sending from via Amazon SES, and adding the email address to verify into the Mailchimp STS sends me another verification email from Amazon with a link, which I have clicked and been taken to an aws.amazon.com confirmation page saying the email is verified
When I go back to the plugin page though it says “No verified email found.” by the email addresses label under Verified Addresses.
When I click to send a test email message I get an error at the top of the page that says:
“Test email send failed. Missing final ‘@domain'”
I checked the email address carefully on the test message and it’s correct, and tried a few times but always get the same error message.
It’s taken ages to get this far with the setup – in Mailchimp, in Amazon Web Services, in WordPress – and we’re trying to launch our site tomorrow. Could someone please offer some advice as soon as possible!
Thanks so much for your help,
PS: I have screengrabs of the integration panel working, and the congratulations you’ve verified your email page, but no way of attaching here as far as I can tell…
- The topic ‘Argh! Have done all setup but can't get plugin to work…’ is closed to new replies.