All of a sudden (isn't that how it goes...) the requirement to approve all comments is not working. In Options --> Discussion I have the following checked:
* Attempt to notify any Weblogs linked to from the article (slows down posting.)
* Allow link notifications from other Weblogs (pingbacks and trackbacks.)
* Allow people to post comments on the article
E-mail me whenever:
* Anyone posts a comment
* A comment is held for moderation
Before a comment appears:
* An administrator must approve the comment (regardless of any matches below)
* Comment author must fill out name and e-mail
* Comment author must have a previously approved comment
And, I've added simple words to the comment moderation section in hopes it would block auto posting of the comments.
But the comments still automatically go up.
Any ideas out there?