WordPress Beta Testing plugin installed
1) installed 2.8.4
2) upgraded to bleeding edge version
3) copied theme files (File Manager at hosting account) over from public site to development site (wp.syncbox.com)
4) selected theme in wp.syncbox.com
5) set up matching permalink structure
6) exported data content xml file from public version site
7) imported content in development site (wp.syncbox.com)
8) pages were screwed up so went to editor and I am getting a lot of “oops, not found” messages on listed files in theme
I will manually copy the theme and see if that makes a difference… where does one report these things if not here? I cannot get into the bug tracker and don’t know how to join it.
- The topic ‘Appearance>Editor issues’ is closed to new replies.