Today I discovered my campaign is not working. I checked the plugin settings and I see my campaign is no longer listed. Error message is:
“Something went wrong while attempting to connect Reported error:
[account-error] The API returned a 401 response with this message: This account is not currently active. It is either expired, paused, archived, canceled, or temporarily suspended. (status: 500)”
When I signed in on the website of Optinmonster I get the following message:
Action Required: Your OptinMonster account is suspended!
Apparently, it’s credit card related but I have provided Optinmonster with my credit card details.
I find this suspicious and for my own safety I no longer want to use OptinMonster
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.