I’m working on installing the CSS Thumbnail Sprites plugin but I’m not sure how to get it to show up on my page. The piece I think is the issue is in the Options section is says “Set image sprite identifier” and I’m not sure what I’m supposed to put there.
Here are the installation instructions:
- Upload css-sprites folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- The plugin creates a menu item within the Media menu group
- Set image sprite identifier Set the unique identifier that you will later use to reference your image within your wordpress site. WordPress will register this as a custom image size. Access image like so eg: wp_get_attachment_image_src( get_post_thumbnail_id($post->ID), ‘image-identifier’);
- The topic ‘Anyone have experience with "CSS Thumbnail Sprites?"’ is closed to new replies.