Anyone have experience with "CSS Thumbnail Sprites?"
I’m working on installing the CSS Thumbnail Sprites plugin but I’m not sure how to get it to show up on my page. The piece I think is the issue is in the Options section is says “Set image sprite identifier” and I’m not sure what I’m supposed to put there.
Here are the installation instructions:
- Upload css-sprites folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- The plugin creates a menu item within the Media menu group
- Set image sprite identifier Set the unique identifier that you will later use to reference your image within your wordpress site. WordPress will register this as a custom image size. Access image like so eg: wp_get_attachment_image_src( get_post_thumbnail_id($post->ID), ‘image-identifier’);
- The topic ‘Anyone have experience with "CSS Thumbnail Sprites?"’ is closed to new replies.