Support » Plugin: Easy Table of Contents » Any way to “Initially hide the TOC” for individual posts?

  • Resolved millennial1

    (@millennial1)


    First of all, thanks for the excellent plugin.

    I had a question. There’s a “Initially hide the table of contents” option in the general settings area. Is there any way to activate that option for individual posts?

    In the individual posts “Table of Contents” settings area there are many advanced override settings, but “Initially hide the table of contents” isn’t one of them.

    Personally, I like showing my TOC by default, but for 10% of my content where the TOC is huge, I’d like to hide it without hiding it for the remaining 90%. If that were possible it would be great.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Any way to “Initially hide the TOC” for individual posts?’ is closed to new replies.