Yes, another "white screen of death" problem and I'm at the end of my rope. :-(
The front end of the blog loads fine but the administration side doesn't. No dashboard, and all attempts to access any scripts inside /wp-admin/ results in a blank screen.
What I've tried with no results:
- Disabled all plugins, deleted all unused/inactive plugins.
- Disabled custom theme but WordPress fails to fall back to TwentyEleven (white screen all around).
- Checked for extra blank lines in wp-config.php, functions.php et al.
- Re-uploaded WordPress v3.3.2 from a newly downloaded installation
- Rolled back to v3.3.1 from a newly downloaded installation archive.
- Checked/increased WordPress and PHP memory limits.
- Checked/repaired database via myphpadmin.
- Restored database from earlier backups.
At this point, I'm open to any and all suggestions. I'll even sacrifice a chicken if I have to. :-P