Tiny Forge v1.5.6 (2014-03-27)
– Enhancement: updated mobile menu (via theme Expound 2.0.1). IMPORTANT: some CSS class names changed! If you used custom mobile menu styles, please check the new CSS code in Child Theme Example to update your child theme.
– Enhancement: realized that people DO NOT read readme.txt 🙂 so added a non-disruptive admin notice to inform users about additional resources. Big thanks to Konstantin Kovshenin for the code ( http://kovshenin.com ).
– Enhancement: changed media query’s (section 12.1) minimum targeted width from 600px => 770px. This way I’m targeting 7″ tablets in Portrait view.
– Enhancement: increased z-index of top menu drop down, to keep it on top of other elements (like galleries, sliders, etc.).
– Enhancement: added bottom margin for the Recent Comments widget entries in Sidebar.
– Enhancement: increased avatar sizes for author byline and comments.
– Enhancement: increased text size for comment author name.
– Enhancement: improved menu navigation for keyboard and voice-over interactions by properly focusing on submenu items when they are open (via Twenty Twelve).
– Enhancement: updated the HTML5 Shiv to 3.7.0 (via Twenty Twelve).
– Enhancement: style select element (via Twenty Twelve).
– Enhancement: added bold style to post author’s name in comments (via Twenty Twelve).
– Enhancement: removes doc block comments for @return void (via Twenty Twelve).
– Enhancement: on attachment pages for audio and video, display players. Currently, only a link is displayed. Add minimal CSS rules for compatibility (via Twenty Twelve).
– Enhancement: increased font size for the comment box.
– Enhancement: new tutorial added: Display featured image thumbnail in archive views (index page, categories, etc.) ( http://mtomas.com/389/tiny-forge-framework-child-themes-comprehensive-guide#Display%20featured%20image%20thumbnail%20in%20archive%20views )
– Enhancement: new tutorial added: Enable Site Logo for mobile view ( http://mtomas.com/389/tiny-forge-framework-child-themes-comprehensive-guide#Enable%20Site%20Logo%20for%20mobile%20view )
– Bug fix: small Schema.org implementation bug in functions.php ( https://github.com/jlyman/Twenty-Twelve-Schema.org-Child-Theme/issues/4 ).
– Bug fix: hide mobile menu in IE compatibility mode.
– Translation: updated Tiny Forge POT file.
– Translation: added Lithuanian translation – BIG thanks to Mantas Malcius ( http://mantas.malcius.lt ).
– Translation: added Russian translation – BIG thanks to Pavel Veshinak
– Translation: added several expressions used in Tiny Forge Child Theme example.
– Translation: modified functions.php of Tiny Forge Child Theme example to correct name space for the function that is overwriting parent theme’s function.
– Translation: added admin panel notice string.
– Translation: updated German translation – BIG thanks to Ralph Stieber. Now de_DE-Du version will be activated by default.
- The topic ‘Announcement of Tiny Forge v1.5.6’ is closed to new replies.