Tiny Forge v1.5 (2013-11-15)
– Enhancement: a BIG ONE! New mobile menu, ported from the Theme Expound. Big thanks to Konstantin Kovshenin ( http://wordpress.org/themes/expound/ ).
– Enhancement: a BIG ONE! Added LESS support to child theme template.
– Enhancement: added shadow to the top menu drop-down items.
– Enhancement: improved footer widget stacking and responsiveness. Thanks to leejosepho for the tip ( http://wordpress.org/support/profile/leejosepho ). Code by Steven Stern ( http://www.sterndata.com/blog/responsive-design-css-stacking-columns ).
– Enhancement: increased the content font size from 14px to 16px in posts and pages for better readability on high resolution screens.
– Enhancement: added input font for <IE9 Password Box to make the bullets show up. Thanks to leejosepho for the tip ( http://wordpress.org/support/profile/leejosepho ). Code by Srini G. ( http://srinig.com/wordpress/ ).
– Enhancement: implemented Microsoft-specific @viewport rules for better responsive styling in Windows 8 “snapped” views (via Twenty Twelve).
– Enhancement: added bottom margin for the oEmbedded videos.
– Bug fix: corrected the parent theme template name in the child theme example: Template: tiny-forge. Thanks to David Radovanovic for the tip ( http://wordpress.org/support/profile/dpaule ).- Enhancement: added Tip62 – Add side borders for the middle footer widget – to better separate widgets visually.
– Bug fix: disabled (via style.css) header image for Front Page Template, to better reassemble the original idea from Twenty Twelve.
– Bug fix: replaced get_bloginfo(‘home’) with new home_url() in the child theme example. Thanks to leejosepho for the tip ( http://wordpress.org/support/profile/leejosepho ).
– Enhancement: many small changes to the child theme template, so please cross check with yours.
- The topic ‘Announcement of Tiny Forge v1.5’ is closed to new replies.