Hey Joost, I found a small issue in the plugin that others might experience too regarding Anchor Links and the pound # sign.
While checking my site recently I discovered that my site was hammered to death by 404 errors all of which were ANCHOR Link related. After viewing source view of the HTML I discovered that literally every single anchor link in my site had full URL’s added in front of the anchor making all of them broke.
<a href="#testing">testing</a>would become
I think the fix for this is relatively easy and wanted to give you a heads up.
GREAT Plugin none the less!
Nice work…. 🙂
- The topic ‘Anchor Link Changed – Includes Full URL’ is closed to new replies.