This is an great free plugin, with a few quirks.
- When entering a phone number for a new listing, maxlength is set to 12. This means if your phone number is longer than 12 characters, you cannot enter it. So you have to save, and then Edit the entry. Once editing an existing entry, the maxlength suddenly goes up to 20, allowing for longer numbers up to 20 characters. Consider: (555) 555-5555 = 14 characters.
- When editing an entry in English, the button text to save suddenly becomes “Valider” (French?).
- You cannot sort the list of items.
- The balloon popout (#infobulle) has a max-width set to 300px with !important set. Those who understand CSS know why this is a bad thing, especially when you have some entries with long URLs.
So, those are all pretty minor, and easy enough to work around. #1 and #4 are kind of annoying and why I have given this 4 instead of 5 stars. The other two are pretty inconsequential … though with my growing list of entries, I’d really like to be able to sort the table.
Thanks for a great plugin! This does exactly what I needed to create a map that contained pins for many store locations.
- The topic ‘An excellent free plugin with some minor bugs’ is closed to new replies.