Amazon and/or LibraryThing Plugin
I’ve been in the process of transfering my blogs from Moveable Type 4 (which is about as unfriendly an application that I’ve ever seen) to WordPress. So far, I’ve got some of my revamped blogs up and running but there are a few things I can’t seem to find that will work with WordPress 2.3; these are:
1. A plugin that will allow my own reviews to books I’ve read. I would like for an image of the book to appear in the entry and would like that image to linked back to Amazon that also uses my Amazon Account ID.
2. A rating system that also appears on the the book’s blog entry that resembles Amazon’s star system. That rating should reflect my own review of the book.
3. Sidebar widget that display imaged of the books that are also listed on my LibraryThing Account.
4. A side bar widget that displays the book I’m currently reading.
I know that this type of plugin has been available for MT (at least in the past) but with each new version, the features get reduced. I would very much like to have plugins and/or widgets to do the same thing with WordPress 2.3.
- The topic ‘Amazon and/or LibraryThing Plugin’ is closed to new replies.