My blog has developed a rather strange problem that seems to be slowly effecting more and more viewers using a PC with IE.
http://www.beforeiforget.co.uk is the blog.
http://www.beforeiforget.co.uk/wp-content/themes/HobNob/style.css is the style sheet.
Some people are reporting that the blog logs then disappears immediately. The feedback I am getting is very poor, some say there is an error message, other say there isn't, and I am unable to replicate the problem on my Mac.
Could I ask some of you friendly people to look at it for me and see if there is some glaring error that I have made in a moment of blondness. I've not changed the style sheet in a while and it seems odd to me that a growing number of people on IE are now reporting the issue.